digital marketing and traditional marketing.
What you ‘Get’ from We Get Digital
Fully aligned and integrated offline and internet marketing integration – Maximum opportunities to engage people and promote your business. We will work together with you to ensure that you are using every chanel as effectively as you can.
WHY? As mentioned before, online and offline marketing are no longer two separate entities. If you don’t maximise every opportunity to drive traffic to your website whether via a post online or an ad offline, then you are wasting time, money and resources.
Online and offline marketing channels chart
Marketing integration, i.e. making sure that your offline and online marketing are ‘speaking’ to each other is critical. We’get’digit@l will ensure that all your marketing is fully integrated and aligned at all times.
It is a fact that businesses generally have unrealistic expectations of an integrated digital marketing campaign. We expect results immediately or within the first 3 months. Ira Kaufman of Social Media today succinctly explains the following on how they prepare clients for real expectations by reviewing a Digital Marketing Campaign Life Cycle.
During an Integrated Digital Marketing campaign, the campaign will experience five stages in the life cycle.
During each time period the number of touchpoints, client marketing efforts that touch the customer, are expanded.
These touchpoints build on each other and grow exponentially. As your network expands the media (traditional advertising, PR, online, social) begin to synergize with each other.
In the future a successful campaign will be self generating and grow virally. The goal is to convert your network of touchpoints to actions that support your campaign objectives. Here are the expectations projected for the five stages of the Digital Marketing Life Cycle.
How long does digital marketing for small businesses take?
SETUP (0-3 months)
- assess touchpoints
- build online environment
- establish baseline
- setup digital media infrastructure
- establish listings on search engines
- gain followers
- initiate relationships
- develop content strategy
- assess digital footprint
- increase member interactions
- begin gaining new referrals/leads
- initiate brand mentions
TRACTION (4-9 months)
- transform touchpoints to conversation points
- gain traction on social media sites
- integrate mobile with social media
- gain responses to call to action
- place on search engines
- gain new sales/members
- gain initial thought leadership interactions
- build member satisfaction/feedback
- increase customer service
POSITIONING (10-15 months)
- convert conversation points to conversion points
- gain positions on search engines
- gain thought leadership interactions
- gain new sales revenue
- develop brand loyalty
EXPANSION (16-27+ months)
- stabilize position on search engines
- establish some recognition as a thought leader
- gain brand power
- gain consistent stream of revenue
VIRAL GROWTH (future)
- expand networks exponentially through fan/follower networks and social communities