You are at a bit of a loss as to how to navigate
the minefield that is the Internet!
No worries, training will help.
“Success in business requires training, discipline and hard work. If you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
Training can take on many forms. We like to KISS with our training… ‘Keep it Simple Stupid’. We are committed to jargon-free and very visual one-2-one training sessions and no more than 3-4 hours at a time – MAXIMUM. Any more and we find that even the most savvy can still get glazed over. Short sessions are easier to digest.
What you 'Get'
Social Media and Content Management Training for Small Business Owners
We aim to ensure that you are digitally independent as soon as possible,
but always with our support and assistance, as much or as little as required
we therefore provide the following …
- Editing and amending page content
- Learning the whole editing environment
- Adding links to pages and posts
- A social media makeover
- Set up of your social channels with graphics
- Goals and objectives of your business
- Review of all your social channels and how they are set up
- Content strategy and planning
- Assessment of other social channels that may be suitable
- Set up and learn about the tools that help you create and distribute content to your community online
- How to maximise your time and create the best impact online
- Doing business online – what’s so different?
- Any Social Media training you require… entry-level or advanced